Monday, August 25, 2014

My August Class

On Friday night I held my first stamping class since signing back up with Stampin' Up!.  It was so much fun!  I am already looking forward to the next one, which will be September 18th at 6pm.  I know there are several people who wanted to come but weren't able to, so I look forward to seeing them as well!

We made two birthday cards, a congrats card, and one for any occasion.  Take a look:

August 22 class projects

One of the things I'm working on for the next class is water coloring.  I've been inspired by several of the stamps and the samples in the Stampin' Up! catalog that feature water colored backgrounds.  Plus, with their Aqua Painters and flip-top style ink pads - it's SO easy to do! Stay tuned for a fun sample!

Thank you for stopping by My Stamping Studio!
~Jessica

 

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment